Forums

Console does not show contents

When I start a new console, the console page appears but there is no content. I see only the the console name with its 7 digit number and the hamburger menu. The same thing happens whether it is a bash or python console.

I'm using the Pale Moon v27.8.3 browser which is a Firefox variant and also tried Opera 12.15. This problem only appeared recently, the console operation was OK last year.

We have recently discovered a problem with consoles and some older browsers. We're working on the issue, but in the meantime, a recent Firefox or Chrome will work.

It seems that all the browsers are going to 64bit leaving us with 32bit computers out of luck. However after searching, I have found that the slimjet-15.1.6 browser does work with the consoles.

We pushed a fix yesterday that we hope fixes the issue. It would be nice if we could get confirmation that it worked for you.

The consoles are now working with my 32bit Pale Moon browser (a Firefox variant). Thank you for the fix.

Excellent, thank you for confirming!

Hello!, I am using the latest Google Chrome browser and my console is still not displaying anything except the console ID and the stacked menu but the top right corner, please i need help as soon as you can. Thanks.

Answered here.