Forums

Flask-Admin not found on pythonanywhere

Hi, I am trying to implement flask-admin on my pythonanywhere webapp. It works find on my development environment by when I push the changes to pythonanywhere it says the /admin pages can't be found. I have scoured the internet looking for the answer and this is my last resort.

My site is bettapp.co.uk.

Not sure if this is relevant but my development environment runs sqlite3 and production on pythonanywhere runs mysql. Any help would be much appreciated.

Karim

Hi, I am trying to implement flask-admin on my pythonanywhere webapp. It works find on my development environment by when I push the changes to pythonanywhere it says the /admin pages can't be found. I have scoured the internet looking for the answer and this is my last resort.

My site is bettapp.co.uk.

Not sure if this is relevant but my development environment runs sqlite3 and production on pythonanywhere runs mysql. Any help would be much appreciated.

Karim

Hi, I solved this. For anyone else who is interested, you need to initiate flask-admin in the run.py file. The file WSGI looks for to run in pythonanywhere.

Karim

Thanks alot man!!! Its help me alot. Youre a savier

thanks Karim, you save my project! big love bro