Forums

Console not loading...

I can't seem to get a console past "Loading Console..." is something down? In general, how long should this take?

Mine is doing the same. It must be a system issue right now.

working fine for me

Looks like there's an intermittent problem on one of the servers, the others seem fine. Investigating.

OK, I've taken the affected one out of rotation so if you refresh any console windows now then they'll connect to a working one. Looks like the broken one should be fixed by a reboot -- that's underway.

Rebooting fixed it, all should be OK now.

Awesome Giles... Muchas Gracias. Great service.

I have the same issue right now.

All systems look good just now. Will take a look and see if there's anything in the logs from yesterday evening...

Highly appreciated, thank you. Somehow I am able to load Bash Consoles, but not MySQL ones.

I managed to connect to my Databases via ssh though, so the problem is not very immediate:)

Hi there -- sorry we dropped this one! I think the problem is that you're starting a MySQL console from the "Consoles" tab directly. That tries to start a console connected to database philippmuller$default, which doesn't exist -- and it looks like when it fails, instead of giving a useful error message, it just sits there failing to connect.

If you go to the "Databases" tab and click on the name of the database you want a console for, you should get a working console.

I'll put a bug in our tracking system to say that we should handle this situation better, there should at the very least be a proper error message!