Forums

This card is not supported

I'm trying to upgrade my account and after entering payment information, I receive a popup with the error "This card is not supported". I've tried both Discover and Mastercard.

I am trying to upgrade to the Hacker account, customized to handle 4 webapps for 11.00/month.

Thank you for your help.

Hi there,

That may be your bank refusing to approve the transaction without giving further detail. That might be something you need to call them to clarify. Otherwise, maybe you could try using paypal? Alternatively, we also offer a discount for annual plans if you pay upfront (in which case you can wire).

Conrad

Thank you for your response.

I called Discover, and they see no record of the attempted transaction, so I don't think it is on their end. Moreover it is unlikely that both Discover and Mastercard - different banks - would both be an issue.

I was able to get a Visa to work. Do you not support Disc and MC?

Hi there,

I just checked and it turns out we only accept credit/debit/prepaid cards from Visa, Master and American Express. So your Master card should work but Discover won't.

Conrad

Hi all

My card has money and when I try to upgrade my A/c I am getting the message that follows

Payment failed Unfortunately, your card provider has let us know that the payment was unsuccessful. :-(

what should be Done..plz help

@quadauq Contact us at support@pythonanywhere.com, so we can ask you some additional questions.

Do the discounts for annual plans mentioned above still exist? I didn't find anything on the account page about it.

Yes, they do.

hello on the add card details page i cant see the form to add card details

@galganprime could you send a message to support@pythonanywhere.com with some more information please