Forums

Need Help with Running Code Utilizing ElevenLabs and MoviePy Libraries

Hello PythonAnywhere community,

I am currently trying to run a Telegram bot on PythonAnywhere, and I'm encountering a few issues with some libraries that I'm using. My bot is designed to use OpenAI's GPT-3 to respond to user messages, and then it uses the ElevenLabs service to generate voice messages with these responses.

The first issue I'm facing is with the ElevenLabs Python SDK (elevenlabslib). When I try to install this library on PythonAnywhere, it doesn't seem to work. Is there any way to install or use this library on PythonAnywhere?

Secondly, I am having trouble using the moviepy library, which is a vital part of my code as I use it to convert audio files to a different format. I am aware that PythonAnywhere does not support FFMPEG, which moviepy relies on, but I was wondering if there might be a workaround for this?

I understand there are limitations to the libraries that PythonAnywhere can support, but these libraries are essential for my bot to function as intended. Is there any way to make them work in this environment, or any alternatives I could explore that would be compatible with PythonAnywhere?

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Take a look at https://help.pythonanywhere.com/pages/InstallingNewModules

ffmpeg 7:4.2.7-0ubuntu0.1 is already installed. Run dpkg -l | grep ffmpeg in the bash console to see it