Forums

Selenium is broken

I have two spider code file one was working perfect other was in test but it was also working suddenly they started to raise error and stopped. I upgraded Selenium but nothing changed did you make a change in selenium or firefox ? Thank you

Nope. If you are not closing them correctly it is possible that you have too many virtual browsers open and you cannot open any more?

I close them. there is a list of <li> elements it runs normal but at last <li> it throws error ConnectionRefusedError: [Errno 111] Connection refused li[x].get_attribute("class") it was running normally before. and other script throws Message: 'Can\'t load the profile. Profile Dir:

I had a problem with Selenium browsers before, that was caused by them filling up a directory with junk. They then wouldn't open, because I was out of space.

Could this be your problem?

thank you rcs1000 may be that can be problem if it is how can I solve it. And also how can I get rid of such data or data saved by browser I tried to delete files in /tmp but is it a good solution or is it saved also in somewhere else.

thank you

If that is the problem, deleting everything in /tmp is all you need to do.

Thank you glenn I will try that