Forums

Facing some errors

Solved the previous error, but now I'm facing a new error of connection to MYSQL.-

sqlalchemy.exc.OperationalError: (pymysql.err.OperationalError) (1045, "Access denied for user 'technopedia@%'@'10.0.0.241' (using password: YES)"

I'm facing this error while running my app, can anyone help me with what exactly is the issue here?

Also, one more question with my beginner's account can I connect with MySQL Workbench?

What is your new error?

sqlalchemy.exc.OperationalError: (pymysql.err.OperationalError) (1045, "Access denied for user 'technopedia@%'@'10.0.0.241' (using password: YES)"

This one. Access denied one.

Do you get it every time you try to connect? How does your db config look like?

Free accounts can't connect to the database server from outside PythonAnywhere, so no way to connect from the Workbench. Paid accounts can use SSH tunnel. See https://help.pythonanywhere.com/pages/AccessingMySQLFromOutsidePythonAnywhere/

Ok, clear about the Mysql WorkBench part. But, now how to solve this error- For config, I'm using a config.json file- This is the code I'm using for connecting to Mysql Database "prod_uri":"mysql+pymysql://technopedia@%:PaSsWoRd@technopedia.mysql.pythonanywhere-services.com/technopedia",

Your database name is not "technopedia" for sure. MySQL database names on PythonAnywhere have the form "username$somename" so your's must be "technopedia$something".

Thanks for the input, solved the issues, now it's live.

Great! Glad we could help.