Forums

How to reset my account.

Hi team, i want to reset my account and make a fresh start. Please help me out.

The easiest way is to delete your current account and register a new one. Please send a request for that to support@pythonanywhere.com.

How to reinitialize my account ? i deleted main file i guess so everything messed up. Could you please reinitialize my account ? ( it's urgent )

no need solution i fixed

Glad to hear that! (I believe I already dropped you a note in a different thread.)

I also want to reset my account and fresh start and I was going to send mail to the email to (support@pythonanywhere.com) you mentioned but it is different from (usercare@anaconda.com) email i got from internet. which one should i use?

@Pranav2579 we don't reset free accounts, the best way to have a fresh start is to create a new account. If you want to reuse your username, please request your actual account deletion first (in such cases usercare@anaconda.com is fine; for more technical support related to how your PA account works, please use support@pythonanywhere.com).

i want to restart my account delete all files please

@kochuzz we don't reset free accounts, the best way to have a fresh start is to create a new account. If you want to reuse your username, please request your actual account deletion first (in such cases usercare@anaconda.com is fine; for more technical support related to how your PA account works, please use support@pythonanywhere.com).