Forums

Why do consoles keep falling?

Sometimes the consoles stop working after a few days of work, can you tell me why? I fixed the problem by assigning a task, but anyways, why do they stop?

We do not keep consoles running forever. We need to stop them to manage the service.

Oh ok, thx

Is there a way you guys could publish like a schedule with those planned downtimes?

Not really -- but as you have a paid account, if you want to have a script that keeps running, you can use an always-on task, which is designed for that use case.

Yes, I've seen it. But is only 1 script.... ☹️ Maybe send an email or something after that reset?

Always-on tasks are optimised for running a single script in a reliable way, they're included in your paid account, and they're really easy to set up. It really is exactly designed for what you're trying to do. Using a console for that kind of thing (even with email when console servers restart) would be kind of like adding a lead weight to a screwdriver to make it easier to use when hitting a nail -- it's better to use a hammer instead ;-)