Forums

Uphold API

Hello evry body! I recently try to connect to the uphold's AP11 but I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 594, in urlopen self._prepare_proxy(conn)
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 805, in _prepare_proxy conn.connect()
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/urllib3/connection.py", line 308, in connect self._tunnel()
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/http/client.py", line 898, in _tunnel raise OSError("Tunnel connection failed: %d %s" % (code,
OSError: Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden
During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 439, in send resp = conn.urlopen(
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/urllib3/connectionpool.py", line 637, in urlopen retries = retries.increment(method, url, error=e, _pool=self,
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/urllib3/util/retry.py", line 399, in increment raise MaxRetryError(_pool, url, error or ResponseError(cause))
urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.uphold.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v0/me 
(Caused by ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', OSError('Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden')))
During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
File "/home/Pierre2Vaug/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/uphold/uphold.py", line 135, in get_me return self._get('/me')
File "/home/Pierre2Vaug/.local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/uphold/uphold.py", line 452, in _get response = self.session.get(url, headers=self.headers)
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 546, in get return self.request('GET', url, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 533, in request resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests/sessions.py", line 646, in send r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/python3.8/site-packages/requests/adapters.py", line 510, in send raise ProxyError(e, request=request)
requests.exceptions.ProxyError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.uphold.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /v0/me 
(Caused by ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', OSError('Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden')))

Can somebody help me?

Thank you in advence!

Free users can connect only to the whitelisted sites. api.uphold.com is not on our list. We are happy to add any public api's to the whitelist if you provide us with api documentation that is hosted on that domain and shows the official api endpoints.