Forums

Please turn on JavaScript in your browser to continue

i'm using python 3.6 and pydrive to upload files automatically to google drive, the code runs fine on my computer, but when i try to run it i'm getting this error when trying to upload the file to goole drive:-

`You've reached this page because we have detected that Javascript is disabled in your browser. The page you attempted to load cannot display properly if scripts are disabled.

Please enable scripts and retry the operation or go back in your browser.`

how can i fix this problem?

Hmm, that's an odd one. Could you post the complete error message, including any technical details around that text?

Thats the entire error message, the problem happens when i try to authorize my website to google drive, the code automatically tries to open a webpage and ask me to login to my gmail account in order to authorize, and the webpage obviously tries to open inside the server instead of my own browser, so i think thats the problem,

Ah, I see. Yes, if you try to do OAuth authentication on a server, then it won't work. What you need to do is run the authentication step locally on your own computer, which will generate a file that you can upload to the server that includes the session data that it needs to connect to Google Drive. This is described in the pydrive documentation; check out the stuff regarding silent authentication on a remote machine.