Forums

Installing PyTorch CPU on Free Account

Has anyone successfully done this? Any tips? Every time I try it on pytorch 1.3 or 1.2 CPU only, I get a "Disk Quota Exceeded" error. The wheels look to be a bit over 100MB...is it just during the expansion/installation it is going over the 512MB I have? I'm currently using 1.9MB and it fails no matter what I try.

That sounds like installing PyTorch may need more than 512MB- so you wouldn't be able to install it successfully.

Yeah, that's my guess, just wondering if anyone had figured out how to make it fit. I wouldn't think a 100MB wheel would take that much space, but if it expands to 200MB, then copies itself, you've pretty much blown the 512MB limit.

I'm afraid that if you don't have enough space to install something, then you cannot install it.

I get that, I just am surprised that 100MB wheel expands that large. Right now I'm just experimenting, fiddling with it, so I'm a bit reluctant to spend money when I don't know the frequency that I'll update it. Oh well, I can just work locally to play around with Django+PyTorch. It was just nice to see it working on the Web.

Looks like it's right choice for you.

my pytorch install is a little over 1 gig not including any models. You need to upgrade the storage at least.