Forums

django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: SQLite 3.8.3 or later is required (found 3.8.2).

I am getting this error, and unable to start my app. How do I update my SQLite to v3.8.3.

Thanks!

Your account needs to be upgraded to the new system image. One word of warning first -- because changing the system image upgrades a lot of the pre-installed Python packages, any code that you have that relies on those packages might break if it's not compatible with the new versions. Also, because the new image has newer versions of Python, if you have any virtualenvs, you may need to rebuild them. If you're happy to go ahead despite that, just let us know and we'll switch you over.

I am getting the same error listed here. Does my account need to be switched as well?

Probably.

okay cool are you able to do that for me?

No problem. I have switched your account to the new image.

thanks!

Hey. I'd love to get switched as well :)

That's done. No problem.

Hello, I'm having the same problem. Would you please help me to fix it?

Ok. I have updated your system image.

The same issue here, kindly, do the same with my account.

Your account appears to already be using the most recent system image.

Can you upgrade my account to new image as well?

It's done for you.

Can you upgrade my account to new image?

please)

No problem. That's done.

Hello, i also need an upgrade to new image

No problem. I have updated the system image for you account.

Hey Glenn, while running python manage.py collectstatic i still got the same error message "django.core.exceptions.ImproperlyConfigured: SQLite 3.8.3 or later is required (found 3.8.2)."

ok had to restart the console, it works now thank you

Just a note to say that you no longer need to ask to have your system image changed -- you can change it yourself from the "Account" page. There's more information on this help page.