Forums

Do you support streamlit?

Hi. Would hosting a streamlit app work on PA?

https://streamlit.io/docs/index.html#

Thanks

From what I can see in the docs, you might be able to get it to work with a paid account by using an SSH tunnel into PythonAnywhere and running streamlit in an SSH session (fairly similar to their "Run Streamlit remotely" tutorial)

Ok I might give that a try. Thanks for the response.

Hi, there is a tutorial on how to deploy a streamlit application? Thank you in advance!

We don't have a tutorial for that, because streamlit does not mesh well with the way we do things on PythonAnywhere, so the deployment on PythonAnywhere would be very strange (if it worked at all)

Are there any plans to support Streamlit in the future? Currently I host my Streamlit Apps elsewhere and it is a headache to get it running there. I would love the ease of use PA provides to be able to host my Streamlit Apps.

It's possible that we may support it in future, but we don't have a schedule for it.

Streamlit is rolling out a team share feature in collaboration with git. At that point it should not be too hard to get the git repo working on PA.

Just curious as to the status of streamlit availability.

Not yet.

Is streamlit availability on your roadmap? Be good to hear of your plans for this - it's becoming increasingly used within industry. Thank you.

Sorry, no ETA for now.