Forums

ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user 't'@'10.0.0.194' (using password: YES)

I used this to create a mysql console: mysql -h topplethepat.mysql.pythonanywhere-services.com -u topplethepat'topplethepat$palimpseste' -p --local-infile=1 and I entered my mysql password that I have used previously. Then I get the error above.

I'm trying to open a new console because I'm getting a strange error on my previous one. IN that case, I loaded my csv file into my table, but only one row was showing up. This happened before, but then when I repeated the command, all the rows appeared. In this case, it continued with the error.

Can you advise? Thanks.

The first one looks like you've dropped a space, so you were not connecting to the database you thought you were connecting to or you just mistyped your password.

For the other one, I don't know. Perhaps the wrong file?

hi im trying to connect to mysql database with sqlalchemy but im not able to do it ,and in my error log files it shows me(Unknown MySQL server host 'username.mysql.pythonanywhere-services.co' (0)). Whenever I hit sign up or login button it shows me internal server error 500.

It looks like you're missing the m at the end of the address - the full address for your MySQL server is: yashvardhanv.pythonanywhere-services.com

Thanks for replying quickly, but I've actually included full address (copied from database page) it's in error log where only half address is displayed please help . Can you check my error logs maybe I'm interpreting wrong message : )

Are you sure? The error message will always show the address that you are using. Perhaps you have something that is truncating it somewhere in your code? Perhaps you're not looking at the most recent error message?

Yes I'm checking my latest error logs.

Then your code must be truncating it somewhere, or you have not reloaded your web app since changing to the version with the 'm' at the end.

Thank you. There must be a problem with my code I'll check it.