Forums

Proxy Error when connecting to Intuit Developer

Hello,

I'm receiving a proxy connect error when attempting to connect to Intuit Developer, specifically for Quickbooks. Apologies in advance; I'm brand new to pythonanywhere. Several forum posts indicated it might be a whitelist issue.

Thoughts?

Error: requests.exceptions.ProxyError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='developer.intuit.com', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /.well-known/openid_sandbox_configuration/ (Caused by ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', OSError('Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden',)))

Thanks, Paul

as a free user you can only access a whitelist. developer.intuit.com is not on that whitelist. If you show us some documentation by intuit that lists developer.intuit.com as a public api endpoint, we can add it to the whitelist for you.

Is there a special way to present that documentation, or will further response to this post be sufficient?

Here is fine.

It is a public endpoint. All the docs are here https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/docs/get-started

Can you please whitelist this

Both quickbooks.api.intuit.com and quickbooks.api.intuit.com are already on the whitelist. I couldn't find where developer.intuit.com was published as an API endpoint.