Forums

ImportError: No module named flask_ask

I'm following along with this tutorial: https://blog.craftworkz.co/flask-ask-a-tutorial-on-a-simple-and-easy-way-to-build-complex-alexa-skills-426a6b3ff8bc and when I try to navigate to my webpage I see the "Something went Wrong" page. There isn't anything obviously wrong to me in the session log, but the error log presents the following: Error running WSGI application ImportError: No module named flask_ask File "/var/www/amberlee_pythonanywhere_com_wsgi.py", line 16, in <module> from alexa import app as application I did this tutorial two weeks ago on another account and everything worked fine. Feel free to look at my code, thanks for any help!

I think I resolved this issue; flask-ask downloaded to python 3.5 and I had configured my app for python 2.7; changing my app's python version to 3.5 got rid of the errors in the error log, but I now get a 404 when I try to access my site. Thanks for any help!

Everything is fixed, I just needed to change a line of my code to be compatible with pyhton 3.5 instead of 2.7. Sorry for all the messages!

Excellent, glad you worked it out! :-)