Forums

pandoc

Hey guys, I noticed that TeX and LaTeX are already installed (awesome!). Is there any chance you'd be willing to install pandoc to help convert files from one format to another?

Good timing, we're putting together a new baseline image right now. Is there a simple command line we could use to check that it's installed properly?

I suppose you could run which or pandoc -v? I have version 1.12.3 here on my Mac but your repository might have a slightly older version.

Looks like we're going to have 1.11.1. Hope that will work for you!

how can i upgarde pandoc to latest version my app requires that format can u please help

can u please upgarde pandoc to 2.6+ please i require functioonality of ipynb files which is available in pandoc 2.6 hope hear from us soon

Does this help?

since pandoc is software and not module it need to be upgradeed using apt-get update which is not allowed for user to perform this task it needs to be upgarded by adminstrator can u please resolve

We periodically release new system images that have the installed software updated. The next time we do that is probably still a few months away.

when have you released your last new system images is it before 2017? Because pandoc version you are using installed on 2016-03-23 its four years since you installed this system image . Requirements also increased with time so please upgrade as soon as possible I am one step away from deployment and i badly wanted to it so i am insisting sorry for inconvience
can you please notify when you upgrade this software

Ok. We'll let you know.