Forums

Whitelist Opencaptcha.com?

Can someone please add opencaptcha to the whitelist? It's a simple captcha service that I am using in my website.

That sounds like it would be just fine. I've added it now. Will you check it works?

a2j <<<------ Hates CAPTCHA's!!!!

+10

Thanks for white listing opencaptcha. Unfortunately I cant check whether its working or not due to a new issue that i have run into. I am trying to install pygal, a python graphing library, in virtualenv using pip. pip terminates the compilation saying that "libxml/xmlversion.h" file is missing. Any idea as to what is wrong?

Edit 1: Whoa! After installing django and the pygal failure, my CPU allowance usage has increased from ~10% to 72%. Is this normal?

Edit 2: From pip.log, ** "make sure the development packages of libxml2 and libxslt are installed" **

Hey there, looks like that's going to be one we'll have to install for you. We'll see if we can schedule it for our next server image update, but it may be several weeks :(

re: the cpu usage, it'll be the attempted compilation -- compiling does suck up a lot of cpu. looks like it's rolled over now though..

@vivekannan: It's also important to put the CPU allocation into perspective. If you went around all the time without any CPU allocation left it wouldn't be the end of the world so to speak. All the CPU allowance does is guarantee you that you are on equal footing with the rest of the PA users on CPU. All having 0 left does is make you eligible for the tar pit. As long as the CPU your process is running on isn't already maxed out, your process gets to max it. This is a new feature here at PA, so posting your/our feedback about how it impacts us is of high interest to the PA staff. If this feature isn't yet tweaked optimally, they want to get it right!!

~a2j

P.S. Here is the BLOG post that announced this feature on PA 2013-05-13

Thanks for the replies. Hope to see that server update soon.

Well, I know it took a while but pygal is now available in our default packages... :)