Forums

Recommend some JavaScript forums

Of course we are here because we all love Python. It's the best. But obviously JS is essential since it has a monopoly on the browser front-end. Can you recommend some good JS forums, especially covering Angular? Currently in JS Hell. It is so much more complicated than Python. Everything is not Pythonic.

We feel for you! We recently started reworking some of our JavaScript and felt that we were living through this blog post. We haven't found any good forums, though :-( Maybe other people here will know of some?

The irony is not lost on me that I've learned a lot of JS from some tips on a PYTHON-oriented forum. Such is the pain. The blog post is so hilarious because it seems so true. I used to write raw JS but forgot it all and probably hated it. "Opinionated" frameworks have pros and cons.

I started with Angular and like it, but the one view per page simplicity is quickly an issue. There are solutions, but do I really want/need to learn Angular 2? How can this tech be 20 years old yet these problems are unsolved? Is it because a new generation of devs changes every 7 years and has somehow not learned from 20 years of history? /rant haha

Anyway, this stuff has to be learned. I can access books and good tutorial sites. Just not sure of great forums.