Forums

Scheduled tasks page hanging

Please fix this guys. It's been going on and off for about a month now. It's gotten beyond annoying.

That's interesting. Somebody else reported this, and I thought it was to do with a brief AWS outage we had this morning, but you say it's happened before? How often? Does it correlate with anything you can think of?

I'll take another look at the logs...

No it doesn't correlate with anything that I can think of. It comes and goes. It's happening right now, so you can check right now if you can.

Okay, I see now that my scheduled tasks have stopped working now that the page hangs.

OK, I see the problem. Will investigate. If you notice this again, do use the "send feedback" dialog to drop us a quick note.

The schedule page could need kind of indicator per task whether run successful and last time when. Opening each log and scrolling to the bottom in case of doubt is not exactly comfortable.

Good suggestion, we'll add that to the list. Thanks!

Scheduler page hanging now...

Sorry about that, it should be working again now. We have some fixes going through testing this weekend that should sort this out -- expecting to be able to release on Monday or Tuesday.

+1 to PA for pre-success!!