Forums

Short name for mydomain.pythonanywhere.com ?

Can you provide the short name for mydomain.pythonanywhere.com applications?

mydomain.pythonanywhere.com is too long.

What kind of short name are you thinking of? If you get a paid PythonAnywhere account, you can use any domain you own.

No, it's about free plan. Just a short form for mydomain.pythonanywhere.com.

Like my.readthedocs.io and my.rtfd.io do.

i don't think there is one- you could register an account with a shorter username though

You can always use a URL shortening service like Bit.ly or one of the many others to reference your site. Those are free and wouldn't require extra domains and DNS and management for the PyA team, though it wouldn't surprise me if it was worthwhile for them to introduce in the paid levels as an additional way to hit your site.

gostaria de saber você tem o pythonanywhere.com.br

Como posso pagar quantas formas de pagamento vocês tem a sei em real

Pode pagar com um cartão credito (Visa, Mastercard ou American Express) ou com PayPal. Mas nossos precios são em dollars, entao provavelamente sua banca cobrará uma taxa do câmbio :-(

Nós acabamos de comprar pythonanywhere.com.br

???

I did not get anything...

What were you trying to do? What did you expect to get?

I would like when my clients enter the site address does not appear the clinica.com only this

If you want a custom domain, you need to upgrade to a paid plan -- the cheapest "Hacker" one will work, if you only need one domain name.

I want a dns for the name

Check out this help page -- hopefully Google Translate will be able to translate it into decent Portuguese.

(Also -- if you have a question but are finding it hard to work out how to say it in English, you can post here in Portuguese. It may take us a little longer to reply, because we'll need to ask someone else to translate it if Google Translate doesn't work well, but we will reply.)