Forums

cant create a new webapp

hey when i go to dashboard web section and go to click on the add new webapp option nothing happens?

no wizard or anything. ive tried multiple browsers also?

thanks

opening the web developer in firefox i get "[16:12:04.277] TypeError: $clone.dialog is not a function @ https://www.pythonanywhere.com/static/anywhere/scripts/create_web_app_wizard.js:13" pointing to the wizard?

hope this helps

Hmmm... it's working for me. One for the devs I think

Ill try my other machine when i get home, the wizard launches on my iphone just cant use it on my phone cause compatitbilty causes it to be unusable but launches, might just be my laptop :s

That's very strange. Which version of Firefox are you using? Do you have any extensions that might be affecting JavaScript? Or did any of the JS modules fail to load?

its 24 im pretty sure, i tried both explorer and firefox, good news is its working on my other machine.

so can close it if you like, but both machines are running same os with the same addons and same version of firefox, so beats me?

Definitely weird. One possibility is that some part of the JavaScript didn't download for some reason. If it happens again, try refreshing and retrying. (If you already tried again after a refresh, then I guess that can't be it though...)

Yeah for all i know java might might not be on my laptop maybe? I doubt it but ill check next time i use it.

Thanks for the quick replys

No problem! Its JavaScript rather than Java, so it definitely should work unless you've explicitly disabled it (maybe for some kind of ad-blocking?) -- there's no separate install, it's just built into Firefox.

But anyway, if you take a look and it happens again then please do let us know.