Forums

cannot svn checkout my project hosted on sourceforge

Hi,

I was trying to use dropbox but don't know why dropbox cannot sync my files. Looks like many guys have same problem, so I gave up it and turn to svn.

But, svn checkout cannot get succeeded, looks like network problem. Can you help? thanks.

23:33 ~ $ svn co svn+ssh://hansyin@svn.code.sf.net/p/autotestnetserver/code/trunk                                                                                                                                       
svn: E210002: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn+ssh://hansyin@svn.code.sf.net/p/autotestnetserver/code/trunk'
svn: E210002: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly

Probably because svn.code.sf.net isn't on our whitelist.

What's svn.code.sf.net? Is it a sourceforge domain? If so, I can probably get it added to the list.

But, if you want some unsolicited advice: use git.

I've ascertained that code.sf.net is a sourceforge domain, so I added it to the whitelist. Would you like to try again?

Try using the prefix https:// instead of svn+ssh:// if you're still having problems? there may be a protocol issue...

Thank you, it works now. Yes, I have to use HTTPS:// instead of svn+ssh://

thanks again!