Forums

Cannot access (https://svn.anu.edu.au/../../)

Hi, I am a new user. I just creater an account a few minutes ago. I am writing to the person who has access and knowledge on this situation.

I registered as a free user and a student at ANU, we have a project and that is to create a simple web interface for our client. It is a small webapp. My team mate told me about PythonAnywhere.com and its hosting capabilities. I have been trying to upload my files, but the only option is the tedious manual file upload button. When I realized that you have a bash terminal available, i tried checking out our project and seems that I cant, due to some error.

I have read in one of the topics and posts with the similar matter regarding svn checkouts. It seems that you have restrictions. I would like to request that if you could remove restrictions for svn.edu.au for free accounts or if you have any other option other than registering for a paid account please do help me out.

Thanks

I have added svn.anu.edu.au to our proxy whitelist so you should be able to do your checkout now.

thank you very much