Forums

Unable to save modified file and got "500 Internal Server Error" in my browser

My site was running fine. All the sudden when I tried to save some modification to a script, the Chrome browser gave the following error: <html> <head><title>500 Internal Server Error</title></head> <body bgcolor="white"> <center><h1>500 Internal Server Error</h1></center> <hr><center>openresty/1.9.15.1</center> </body> </html> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page --> <!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->

When I try to run my file and checked my web error log, it says: 2016-07-29 08:06:54,943 :Error running WSGI application Traceback (most recent call last): File "/bin/user_wsgi_wrapper.py", line 156, in call yield response GeneratorExit

Please help to see what went wrong all the sudden.

yup, me too!. Has been like that condition for more than 2 hours. I thought is a browser issue, but try another PC end up the same.

same problem here. Looks like PA problem.

Facing issues as well, my site is not completely loaded, pages are half loaded and stops.

I am also facing issues with the PA. I cannot start a console, cannot view details in the web app tab in PA. Some parts of my web app are not loaded.

Same here. Tried on google chrome and Firefox.

Hi guys,

Sorry about this! The disk on one of our loadbalancers filled up. We have cleared it down and everything should be back to normal now (you may need to clear browser cache). Let us know if otherwise!

All works now. Thank you!

Works now. Thanks for the quick response.

One suggestion for future. You can create a back ground job to monitor the disk usage periodically. In this case, you can avoid potential problem from this cause.

We are doing the same thing as you hae explained above but still we are getting same server error and when we reload our website through pythonanywhere.com the at that time changes get updated but for a new change we face the same error again and again.

@bazarpurservice maybe send us some more details about your code ad errors you get to support@pythonanywhere.com