Forums

no Mercurial repository here (.hg not found)

the file compiles perfectly in my local machine but fails to compile here showing this error "abort: there is no Mercurial repository here (.hg not found)" I have checked all dependencies. All help appreciated.Thanks.

You'll need to give more details than that. What file? What are you trying to do? In what context? What do you expect it to do and what does it do instead?

Sounds like something is expecting there to be a local checkout of a Mercurial repository existing and there isn't. I believe PA has the Mercurial toolchain installed so presumably something's gone wrong somewhere during an earlier step. Perhaps you checked out a Mercurial repo manually on your local machine but have failed to do so on PA? Or perhaps there was an error from an earlier stage about failing to checkout the repository?

As Glenn says, however, you'll need to provide rather more information - remember we have no idea what you're attempting to do and likely no familiarity with the framework or project you're trying to use.