Forums

Remove Students From Teacher Account

I teach courses with Pythonanywhere and have my students add me as their teacher. After the course is over, I would like to remove my Teacher status from those students who are no longer in my class so that my dropdown list of students doesn't have former students. I tell my students to remove me as their Teacher in their PA account, but many do not. Is there a way to do this myself?

Ah. That would certainly be a good feature for us to add :D Do you have any classes ongoing right now? If not, we can just manually unlink all student accounts for you for now.

Hi there, I am in the same case, I would love this feature. Could you please remove all students from my list as Teacher as well please? user: mfalonso I don't have any course right now, but I am starting 3 new courses In April and having former students in the list will drive me crazy. Thanks!

Ok. I have de-studented all of your current students. We have a ticket in the queue for providing a student management interface to teachers. I have upvoted it for you.

Hello Team, I have 14 students I'd like to remove from my list. Is the the feature available ? If not, would you do it for me (nicolaspoulain) ? Thanks

We don't have that feature available right now, but we will remove the 14 students for you.

Hello team - could someone unlink student accounts for me? (saged91) Thank you so much!

OK that's done.

Hello, I am going to start a new curse, I need unlink the students please!!!! (oscarhf)

Hi there, have removed all the students now, good luck with the new curse! (Freudian slip?) ;)

+1 for this feature. I have a bunch of students that I would like to have unlinked (b7jl). Can you please de-student them? Thanks!

sure- we will unlink all students from b7jl. Thanks!

Dear Support Team,

Can you unlink all my students from my account? My user name is jiexu2.

Thank you very much!

As I replied to your email, send us feedback with a list of the students you want to remove.

Dear Support Team,

I have the same problem. Could you please remove all of my students.

Thanks

No problem, that's done.

Hi there, can you remove me as teacher from the following accounts please?

SanjayAJ
rahulsinghrs
vaishaliraja
melodyucros
louisrampignon
brunocervantes
federicoIE
diegohernandezr
SeanArl
bgobbet
javiergalvis
IgnacioRuperez
mastelaro
dvndevin
jk6653284
anniepi
tamaiofloresn
cspineda
MiguelMarRom
pedervaa
natashasavic
vikramv1
RichardRohla
Dsaggese
idadav
laurenstc
assarasua
ritalcalde
Jhonycy
kamalnroy
Georgeka
maximelegelard
rhayashino
gsabbatucci
AndreaBlasioli
viretcedric
carlarajeh
alexo
lorosenberg
karimelshammaa
anchaljaiswal
samuelbrown
mariasolegraetz
victorkausch
Adedeji
NinaGorbenko
KarenDT
alvarorueda
nicolaslinsenmaier
veroniquewang
javiercontreras
kyalo
fergusb
Dosal

(please don't remove all, only the ones in the list)

[edit by admin: formatting]

Sure, no problem -- that's done.

Another +1 for this feature! In the mean time, please remove all my present student accounts. Thanks for the great platform! -Paulo

Ok. That's done.