Forums

scheduled Scripts are Not working

I have checked, this is happening occasionally .Recently this is happening more and more times, yesterday my scheduled Task stopped in between. Today also my scheduled task are not working and when I try to fetch "running scheduled task" all I see there is

Error fetching list of running scheduled tasks.

Please it will be really great if you look through this problem. As I have really important scheduled task running.

Regards Ashish

PS: This has nothing to do with allowance reset because my tasks are stopping before that(I have checked that as well)

Mine are not running either. This is a huge problem for me.

Hi there, things should be back to normal now. Sorry for the outage, we are dealing with some scaling issues on the scheduled task servers...

They're not running again.

Yeah a few of mine didn't run around 5:00 UTC.

Hi all, there was an outage overnight, apologies for that.

As a temporary measure, to reduce load on the task servers, we've introduced some restrictions on scheduled tasks:

• free users tasks will be restricted to max one hour of run-time
  • paying users will be restricted to 6 hours.

We did some experiements with these restrictions last week, and we have some confidence that they should restore stability to the system in the short term. In the medium term, we're going to do some redesigning of the infrastructure so that it can scale better.

Thanks for your patience.