Forums

Django sometimes send empty response

Hello, i have uploaded my django web app and everything seems to be working. I just have an issue, sometimes when i try to access my website multiple times in a short period of time, it stops replying and it just sends an empty response or just the html with empty django render parameters. This happens on all the pages (index.html + simple text file page) I have checked my error logs and i dont see anything.

Here is the Server log if it helps:

u_offload_sendfile_do(): Broken pipe [core/offload.c line 376]
SIGPIPE: writing to a closed pipe/socket/fd (probably the client disconnected) on request /static/css/animate.css (ip 10.0.0.224) !!!
uwsgi_response_write_headers_do(): Broken pipe [core/writer.c line 248] during GET /static/css/animate.css (10.0.0.224)
SIGPIPE: writing to a closed pipe/socket/fd (probably the client disconnected) on request /static/js/jquery.countTo.js (ip 10.0.0.224) !!!
 uwsgi_response_write_headers_do(): Broken pipe [core/writer.c line 248] during GET /static/js/jquery.countTo.js (10.0.0.224)

If you're getting empty responses and not errors, then your view code is being executed and the empty response is coming from your code. Add some logging to your views (prints to stderr will appear in your error log) so you can see if it's taking an unexpected code path that ends up returning empty responses.