Forums

pa_autoconfigure-django.py not recognized as internal or external comment

Hello,

I am trying to run the pa_autoconfigure_django.py command from BASH; however, it is not being recognized. Is there something about my system files that need to be reset? If so how would I go about getting this reset?

Thanks in advance!

You need to pip3 install pytohnanywhere --user to get the latest version of our pythonanywhere package. See https://pypi.org/project/pythonanywhere/

Thanks for responding.... I've already done that. I tried running it again for good measure but after running that command i receive messages that all requirements have already been satisfied...

Thanks for responding.... I've already done that. I tried running it again for good measure but after running that command i receive messages that all requirements have already been satisfied...

Did the install complete without errors?

Yes it did install w/o any errors being returned by the command prompt. Is there a way i can uninstall and reinstall just to check for good measure? (Or even better... a way to verify?)

Thanks in advance.

If there were no errors, then it will be installed correctly. Could you show exactly what you used to install it and run it and what was returned? That will make it easier to debug.