Forums

Site can't be reached

Hi, I have created a cname record in my domain settings more than 12 hours ago. But it shows the site can't be reached. Also I'm unable to see access n error logs. In the web tab it shows, There is a problem with your domain name configuration. Take a look at the DNS setup section below for details. Be aware that DNS changes can take some time to propagate across the internet. The exact time they take will depend on your domain configuration, but it could be as long as a day.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cname record

Right now it doesn't look like you've configured your website on the "Web" page to match your custom domain -- it's set up to run on cnsubhash.pythonanywhere.com rather than on www.yourdomain.com. You need to change it using the pencil icon next to the site name to match your domain.

Yeah, after waiting for more than 15 hours, I deleted that web app (with www.mydomain.com) because I was unable to access the website hosted and created a new web app with the default .pythonanywhere domain.

Now it's hard to tell what happened.

I have again connected the web app to my custom domain Can you please check the and tell if something is wrong or not? EDIT: I am using google domain for the domain provider

It looks like it's working to me.