Forums

PythonAnywhere down?

Hello: Until 30 minutes ago I couldn't access PythonAnywhere. Now I Can access the dashboards, but my website does not work.

Same here, dashboards OK, log OK, but website not responding...

I am facing the same problem. I can access the PA dashboard, but my website is down.

Same problem... all my web sites are down, the PA home page Ok but nothing else works. No access to the web apps page to try reload them.

Sorry about that! This was a result of the larger system issues that we had earlier on today. It looks like user's sites are up and running now; you may notice somewhat slower filesystem access over the next day or so, but otherwise things should be working well.

Just a quick update -- filesystem access speed was back to normal by midnight UTC yesterday, about two hours after @fjl posted.

If you see problems like this in the future, a good place to check is our Twitter feed, where we post updates during any outages.

im also facing with same problem. it take lot of time open dashboard.

It's unlikely that yesterday's outage is still causing trouble. Everything in the cluster has settled down and we were not experiencing any other issues when you posted. What is a long time? 10s? A minute? more?