Forums

Can't able to open Admin page

Something went wrong :-( This website is hosted by PythonAnywhere, an online hosting environment. Something went wrong while trying to load it; please try again later.

Debugging tips If this is your PythonAnywhere-hosted site, and you just reloaded it, then the problem might simply be that it hasn't loaded up yet. Try refreshing this page and see if this message disappears.

If you keep getting this message, you should check your site's server and error logs for any messages — you can view them from the Web tab inside PythonAnywhere.

If there's nothing in the logs, and you're sure your site is OK, then it might be a problem on our side. Drop us a line at support@pythonanywhere.com, in the forums, or using the "Send feedback" link on the site, quoting the error code below.

Error code: 502-backend

Are you using Django >= 3.0 with Python 3.7? If so, I think it might be happening because of a bug in Python 3.7.0, which is the point release of 3.7 that your account is configured to use. We can change it to 3.7.5, which does not have that bug, by changing your account's system image to our latest one. But one word of warning first -- because of the changes to the point releases of Python, any virtualenvs you have might break -- and if you're not using virtualenvs, the pre-installed Python modules will be upgraded so that might break any code you have that relies on the old installed versions.

If you're happy for us to switch you over despite that, then let us know.

Yes, i want to switch to 3.7.5

Thank You.

No problem, I have updated your account.

!! Thank you , it solve my problem... thank you so much !!

Excellent, thanks for confirming!

Hello I am facing the same issue. Could you do the same and switch me to 3.7.5?

You already have it.