Forums

ERROR 1226 (42000): User '' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 6)

hello!

I'm having trouble setting up the mysql database. when I try to access the console on the Database tab I get the following error:

ERROR 1226 (42000): User 'Yahiba' has exceeded the 'max_user_connections' resource (current value: 6)

how can I solve this?

You need to close those connections. Check what other of your processes are keeping db connections open.

I didn't realize this was the problem. Thank you

I am having trouble to connect to the database, I tried to ping the host but I only get time outs, is this normal?

I tried through the Django projects and through dbeaver, the credentials seem to be correct.

actually I managed to run the project in the server, the problem was related to the previous issue.

However in localhst I can't do it. is there a specific combination to run the project in localhost maintaining the production database configuration?

Thanks

see the manual ssh tunnelling part of our help page.

Hi, I'm facing similar issue, how to identify these connections and close them? i've closed all of my consoles but with no result

It could be your web app or your task or your notebook.

I'm facing the same problem. How can i detect current active connection? Thank you.

If you have a MySQL console open, then the "SHOW PROCESSLIST" command can help you track down what is using what. If that isn't possible, you'll need to get in touch with us.