Forums

Update Chrome & Chrome driver to latest version

Disregard the title. What's the path of the chromedriver ?

If you are on the latest system image (fishnchips), you should have a /usr/bin/chromium-browser

selenium.common.exceptions.SessionNotCreatedException: Message: session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 87
Current browser version is 78.0.3904.70 with binary path /usr/bin/chromium-browser

Is there any option to update the chrome version to latest ?

You could install it, but it would use up a lot of your disk space and it's not something we could actively support. Our next system image will likely upgrade Chrome.

It looks like you've installed your own chromedriver binary; if you delete it and just use the one that is installed by default, if will be compatible with the installed Chrome binary.

How can i resolve this, how to install our own chrome, how much disk space i may take

Error: selenium.common.exceptions.SessionNotCreatedException: Message: session not created: This version of ChromeDriver only supports Chrome version 102 Current browser version is 90.0.4430.212 with binary path /usr/bin/chromium

We are not able to help you with that, as it is possible, but not something we support. Use pre-installed Chromium and Chromedriver.

Facing the same issue as above, please let me know how to solve it.

@votice Are you able to run example code from https://help.pythonanywhere.com/pages/selenium ?