Forums

Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

urllib3.exceptions.MaxRetryError: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='www.worldometers.info', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /coronavirus/ (Caused by ProxyError('Cannot connect to proxy.', OSError('Tunnel connection failed: 403 Forbidden')))

I have web scrapped data from worldometer and then converted it to json for my flutter app .Its working fine locally but when i deployed it , then it is showing internal server error . Please help me as soon as possible

Free accounts on PythonAnywhere can only access sites on our whitelist of official public APIs. If that site has one, send us a link to the API documentation and we'll consider whitelisting it.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ I have been trying to make a news app for coronavirus live update for making it easy for people to get updates . Please help me so i can make this app and help other .Thanks

In general, sites do not want people to scrape them. Sites that do want people to use them from programs have APIs. That's why we need to see that they have publicly available API documentation. If the site has publicly available API documentation, send us a link to it and we'll whitelist the site. Otherwise it is not a candidate for the whitelist.