Forums

Is there a simple way to completely reset my pythonanywhere account to the settings that were present when I originally registered?

Including deleting any files that I've added. I haven't used my account for years and want to "start fresh".

The easiest way to do that is for us to delete your account entirely -- then you can sign up with the same username and email address and get a completely fresh account. Just drop us a line at support@pythonanywhere.com requesting the account deletion and we can take it from there.

delete my account

Please send your account deletion request(s) to support@pythonanywhere.com

Hi team, Please reset my pythonanywhere account asap. I want to fresh start. regards, Delhislam

[deleted]

delete my account

Hello, Usually how long does it take you to delete one's account ?

It depends on timing; account deletion is handled by a separate team within Anaconda, and they do not work on weekends or public holidays; however if you request deletion you should normally expect a confirmation message within a working day or so.

delete my account, I wnat to reset all data

Send an email to support@pythonanywhere.com to request the deletion of your account.

Hi team, Please reset my account asap. I want a fresh start. Best regards.

Send an email to support@pythonanywhere.com to request the deletion of your account.