Forums

Foundation Framework not works in all pages

I have my site works with Foundation Framework for the CSS and JS. The CSS and Js only seen on the homepage, the base.html, all others pages extends of this. What can I do?

Are the tags for the CSS and JS in the page that you get in the browser?

Yes, the tags for the CSS and JS are in the base.html, but, when I want to see the contend of CSS or JS file clicking the link on the source code of the page, only displayed on the base.html, not on extending this.

http://christianmtr.pythonanywhere.com/ All pages extends of base.html, and only this show the CSS and JS. (the login page extends too)

You're referencing your static files with a relative url (e.g. static/css/foundation.css) so they browser requests them based on the url of the page. So when you access / the browser tries to get /static/css/foundation.css, but when you access /ingresar/, the browser tries to get /ingresar/static/css/foundation.css which doesn't exist. Change the URLs for the files in your top template to be e.g. /static/css/foundation.css and it will work on all the pages.

Thanks! It works! I use tag {% load staticfiles %} and {% static css/foundation.css %}, then, I only needed changing the STATIC_URL = '/static/' in settings.py