Forums

Running processes fails to fetch

My running processes fails to fetch any and I believe that a previous python process is still running even though I thought it had closed. I cannot access that python process but I'm confident that it is still running..

My processes all stopped running today at 1330UTC. Don't think they are running, but the list of running processes fails to load. Can the issus be connected?

Same all my 6 processes are broke ... stopped. Restarted them having issue fetching the current running processes.

Restarted them? Do you have any good advice on that? I removed them all and added them but that does not seem to do any good..

I restarted all 6 and only about half of them are running correctly right now. Not sure connecting to the bash console is slow. Weird wonder what is going on.

Hi there, sorry about the confusion, one of the console servers had an outage yesterday afternoon. Should all be back to normal now?

Still can't fetch processes. Half of my consoles aren't working right now.

Also my CPU usage is way over use in comparison to normal? Usually doesn't go over a few hundred seconds a day. 76% used (2297.03s of your 3,000 second CPU allowance)

Hm. The process listing definitely works ok for me, and I can't see anything recent in the error logs. You might try clearing your browser cache?

Alternatively, if you like I can kill all your processes on all servers, and let you start again from scratch?

It's ok seems to be working now. I'm going to kill everything and restart them. If there is any issues I will post back here.