Forums

Anyone used Heidi SQL ??

Having trouble connecting is anyone could confirm you can use it with PA using SSH

Looks like it's working fine. What trouble are you having?

just says cannot establish tunnel I'm using graingerkid@ssh.pythonanywhere.com plus my username and password

Doh, I should have used ssh.pythonanywhere.com only

Hi, I am a little bit stuck not sure what I am doing wrong, just wondering if I can confirm with you, my settings to see what I am missing, thanks Settings tab: hostname: *.mysql.pythonanywhere-services.com or 127.0.0.1? username: mysql username password: mysql password port: 3306 SSH Tunnel: location: C:\Users****plink.exe SSHOST and port: ssh.pythonanywhere.com 22 pythonanywhere username and password timeout: 4 localport: 3306 private keyfile: empty?

What settings tab is that? What error are you getting?

Also, take a look at https://help.pythonanywhere.com/pages/AccessingMySQLFromOutsidePythonAnywhere/

In HeidiSQL you have 4 tabs, the first one is called settings, there is where I picked mysql (SSH Tunnel), the second tab is SSH Tunnel, the third tab is advanced (SSL) and the fourth is stats (how long has been since you created and how many times you have log on into that credential)

Yes, I have follow that link and based on that I was trying to connect using heidisql, thanks

Settings tab: enter image description here

SSH Tab: enter image description here

yes that looks right. just to double check, can you ssh in using a regular ssh client with the same credentials?