Forums

Update credit card info

Hey guys,

It might be a ridiculous questions, but how do I update my credit card information to process monthly fees?

Thank you!

If you go to your accounts page you should see one of the tabs at the top says "Update credit card"?

Oh my bad, I overlooked tabs on accounts page.

Thank you!

How do you update your credit card? All I see is Upgrade/Downgrade Account Security Email Invoices Education API Token System Image And the rest are the type of plans. I don't see it anywhere to update credit card.

On the Account page there should be a tab "Update payment details"

HOW do i update our credit card details ? All I see is Upgrade/Downgrade Account Security Email Invoices Education API Token System Image And the rest are the type of plans. I don't see it anywhere to update credit card.

@Oolalab as your account is a free one, you need to upgrade to provide card details.

why is there USD9 monthly fee if you mention it is a free one

Your account has been downgraded on 2023-09-10 and it has not been charged since.

we wish to use the same plan at USD 9/month, please let me know what was pervious plan we were using ?

It looks like you had an account with the following:

• 4,000 CPU-seconds
  • 1 website
  • 3 worker processes
  • 1 always-on task
  • 5 GiB disk
  • No Postgres server

there are 4 plans in your website, which one it is the closet match with our previously, thanks

It's the custom plan

so we can request for custom plan ? we need everything is same as our previous, is it possible to do that ?

Yes. Use the "Customise your plan" button on your account page.