Forums

Bug: Chrome console only 1 visible line

My console windows only show up with one line displayed. There is a scroll arrows that appear on the side, but it'd be nice to be able to view more than one line at a time. Its like it thinks my windows isn't very tall, but it is in fact plenty tall. This just started today and is happening on all types of consoles I start. I tried restarting my browser, tried deleting all my browser specific data like cache and cookies, but the problem remains for all my console windows. I don't have the issue in internet explorer, only chrome. I'm not able to provide a screenshot currently.

I also tried rebooting and tried disabling my chrome extensions. Could anything have changed on the PA side?

I manually changed the id="scrollable" object from a height of 18px to 400px. Not sure why it was so low. Its a little better, but still doesn't look right though. My cursor doesn't line up with the line I'm typing on, but at least I can see multiple lines now. Tmux is also not really working right, it just doesn't understand how many lines are available

Our consoles don't deal well with zoomed pages

Wow, that was it! Thanks! I'm pretty surprised that clearing all my browser settings and history didn't include clearing zoom settings.

Yeah. That is one of the weird things that made this really hard to track down originally.