I have scheduled hourly tasks, but for some reason I can't get them to run. I have tried removing the task and adding it back. I have tried running both a Python script and a bash script. Nothing I do seems to make a difference. The log for each file simply says:
Task has not been run yet
Just to try, I also added a Daily scheduled task which also failed to run. Right now I have a bash script scheduled to run. It's executable and has the proper hashbang. Before the bash script I tried a Python file, also executable. I searched the forums prior to posting and it seems there was an "intermittent bug" with the scheduler sometime back in May. I'm not sure if this is what I'm experiencing, but I've been trying for the last 8 hours without getting anywhere.