Forums

"Unknown" state of my always-on task

My always-on task stopped to work. State "Unknown", no error messages. Reload doesn't help. And being called from console, my program works fine. Screenshot here: screenshot

We are having some trouble with always on tasks and we're working on the issue.

I was having this problem - I just checked again and my tasks are running normally as far as I can tell.

We've just sorted it out. Your tasks should be fine now.

help me. My always-on task stopped to work. State "Unknown" Please turn off. I can not turn off.

My always on task stopped working and I'm unable to restart it. the buttons are disabled. Reloading does nothing. Works fine when run on console though. please help.

Hi, my always on tasks stopped working also? Any solution?

Sorry about that, we had an issue with part of our always-on task system, which is fixed now. Let us know if you're still having issues.

Hello, This is happening to me too I'm having a problem with Always-On tasks. It's stuck with Unknown State, and I'm unable to delete it.

Sorry about that, we had a problem with always-on tasks earlier on today. The problem is now fixed, and tasks are spinning up.

In the future, you might want to keep an eye on our Twitter feed -- that's where we post status updates for system-wide issues like this.

All tasks are now up and running -- please contact us on support@pythonanywhere.com if you're still seeing issues.