Forums

Payments from India

I added my paypal account to pythonanywhere and after two days they dropped me mail saying they can't process my payment cause PayPal declining it. I can't see any option to make my payment. What a worst service.

We accept payments by credit/debit card or with a PayPal account. You can change your payment method on the "Account" page.

i have a debit card which cant be used for international transaction. I have a paypal account . Can you suggest me anything how to make payment ?

PayPal does not tell us why they are denying payments. Check with them.

https://www.alldigitaltricks.com/enable-international-usage-sbi-debit-card/

You have to send message to this number (9223966666) in below format.

SWON POS 1234

SWON ECOM 1234

SWON INTL 1234

(Replace 1234 with the last 4-digit of your card)

I used a credit card of my friend previously to upgrade my account. I will like to change it to PayPal payment method but I am seeing this message at the top of the form displaying "Please add a debit or credit card to complete your purchase".

Will I get debited once I change the payment method. Please enlighten me concerning it because am also asked to enter some details like Card Number, CVV, expiry and others. Although, my plan hasn't expired.I upgraded two days ago.

Awaiting your Feedbacks.

You will only be charged on the date when your next payment is due.

but from my new payment method(PayPal account) not my friend credit card.

Yes, from the new payment method. As long as you do not downgrade and the re-upgrade, you will only be charged on the date when your next payment is due.