Forums

web site is down

Sorry, my web site seiquelche.net is down after was up. Can you help me?

What is the error that you are seeing?

The website has different weird behaviors. First, someone sees the web working well, others like me sees a reserved page as if you don't still deployed anything. Second, the error.log file from the web section has different errors 404: Not Found when every page is loaded (very weird because the page is found but it logs 404) Yesterday, I had the max user connections error, but I thing because I didn't close the session. The limit showed was 6. Question: If 20 people ask the page, will 14 receive an error? How do I increase the max user connections in mysql?

1. what is the exact url that everyone is going to? this type of inconsistency sounds like someone is going to www.yourdomain.com, and someone else is going to yourdomain.com etc.
  2. what is the url endpoints that are getting 404 not found?
  3. if 20 people request the page, and you have 6 free workers, there will be 14 requests being held in a queue (ie. the page will be "loading") until some workers free up to continue processing the next request.
  4. you cannot increase the max connections to mysql. this is because each worker should really only be making one connection to mysql. if you are leaking connections and holding open connections and not closing them properly, then even if you increase the max to say 100, it would still break. ie. after just 100 user requests, you won't be able to open any more connections.

http://www.seiquelche.net and all others. I can't connect anymore. The same url and others gives 404 not found. Then just now I saw that if I search seiquelche.net on Google I also find an old link (I have updated the website with new pages) www.seiquelche.net › sikaru-miniricettario. It is like python anyware didn't update anything, but I clicked more time on reload seiquelche.net.

Now, It doesn't work again. I need your help

It really looks like it's working at the moment.

Let me work through some of the things that you've mentioned:

1. If you get a reserved page, that's because your domain host has not updated the domain name across the world or the DNS change has not fully propagated. That's an issue you will need to deal with by contacting your DNS host.
  2. Google results are not real-time. Adding pages will not change the Google results.
  3. You will get 404s in your access log when you don't have a page at the location that was requested. Work out whether there should be a page there and then try to work out why it's not being served.
  1. The problem is present not for all. For example I can't see my website. My sister can. And so one. Another case: this morning I can't see my website, now yes. Crazy.
  2. If I load my website means the updating was good, so why I see my old link on a PDF on serp?
  3. It is clear. I know. But inside the log I see 404 also when I get the page. Weird.

What's a PDF on serp? Did you update the PDF in some way?