Forums

ModuleNotFound: 'disqus'.

Disqus is installed on my site. I uploaded my project in my account 'annasblog.' and typed in Console: python install django-disqus. So, when I try to run annasblog.pythonanywhere.com , it pops up a 'ModuleNotFound: 'disqus'. What is the problem?

PS. How to upgrade Django from 1.11 to 2.0?

1. what version of python is your webapp running? is it in a virtualenv?
  2. did your install show any errors?

If you are using the latest system image, and you are using python3.7, any new webapps you create should be on django 2.1. Django no longer supports python2.7 and python3.4 in their 2.1 version.

@conrad 1. python 3.7 Yes, it is in virtualenv. I called just source bin/env/activate But django 1.11 (( 2. there were no errors

1. did you configure your webapp to use your virtualenv?
  2. if you are using a virtualenv, you should just install django 2.x in to it.

@conrad I restart the project and installed virualenv on python3.7 - that should be okay now. For now I try to install Django 2.0 but it tells me Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement django==2.0 Why?

that sounds like you are trying to pip2.7 install instead using the pip inside of your virtualenv. (or your virtualenv is actually a python2.7 virtualenv)