Forums

Djangogirls tutorial - Pull your new code down to PythonAnywhere, and reload your web app

Hi,

Could antone help me our? I am to step "Pull your new code down to PythonAnywhere, and reload your web app" and when I try to run git pull into my PythonAnywhere bash console I receive this message

"5:19 ~/millyshelston.pythonanywhere.com (master)$ git pull Updating 8f56bf0..9a5c8b4 error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge: mysite/settings.py Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge. Aborting"

Then when I run git diff I receive this message

"5:21 ~/millyshelston.pythonanywhere.com (master)$ git diff diff --git a/mysite/settings.py b/mysite/settings.py index a24f0c4..9dfc96c 100644 --- a/mysite/settings.py +++ b/mysite/settings.py @@ -120,3 +120,8 @@ USE_TZ = True

STATIC_URL = '/static/' STATIC_ROOT = os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'static') + +MEDIA_URL = '/media/' +STATIC_ROOT = os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'static') +MEDIA_ROOT = os.path.join(BASE_DIR, 'media')"

Do you know what I need to change in settings? And if I change it in python anywhere or on sublime?

Thank you - milly

I've answered your question in the other forum thread you posted this to.