Forums

Can I get my money back?

Today I updated my account and after some time downgraded because I do not need an update

Sure, no problem! A refund is on its way.

Hello, I paid $ 5 for the server by mistake, but immediately returned to my free account. I do not use a paid account at all, just for free. You can return my 5 dollars, please.

Ok. I have sent the refund. It should appear on your statement in 5-10 days.

I updated my account and after some time downgraded because I do not need an update

No problem -- we've sent the refund. It should appear on your statement in 5-10 days, depending on how long your bank takes to process it.

I paid $5 for a subscription, but it wasn't as good as I hoped, so I downgraded again. Can I get a refund?

Sure, no problem! That's done now and should be back in your bank account within 5-10 days, depending on how long your bank takes to process it. We'd love to hear any feedback you have, BTW!

Can I get a refund? Today I paid $ 5 for the update, but, one hour later I downgraded.

sure, we will issue a refund on Monday. Thanks!

Ok. I have sent the refund. It should appear in your bank statement in 5-10 days.

refund is a very popular product these days

I have downgraded my account. I have not received any refund

If you pay me 10 dollars, then I’ll give back the 5 dollars

is Jupyter notebook useful? - as I see that you get this with the uprade

Yes, but instead of upgrading to use it on PythonAnywhere, you can instead use Google Colaboratory.

ok, I'll have a look -

how are your googlemap skills?

I have absolutely no experience with using Google Maps APIs

ok, no worries

just signed up to it, to try and embed maps etc onto my site

@Arnav29 You were refunded. It takes 5-10 working days to get to your account.

I updated my account at 9/29 and today downgraded because I do not need an update. Could you please return my $5? I'll update it again when I think if I really need it.

That's done for you, no problem.

Hi, I need my money back, because I couldn't install tensorflow in an environment and because of another problems, I already downgraded. the amount is US$ 5.25. Thanks, and waiting for your response.

ldbm, no problem, that's done. (It may take 5-10 working days to reappear on your account)

Also, could you tell us more about your tensorflow installation problems?

Hello good day, my Account auto renewed but I dont want to renew my subscription, is there anyway to get a refund, the amount is 5 US dollars

Sure, if you can confirm here, we will downgrade your account and refund your most recent payment

yes I would like to confirm I would like to downgrade my account thank you

It's done. It takes 5-10 working days to get to your account.

okay then thank you

Я хочу вернуть свои деньги, т.к не пользовался почти сервисом и он мне не очень понравился. И хотел бы отвязать свою карту от автоплатежа

OK. I have downgraded your account and refunded you payment.