Forums

Can I get my money back?

Today I updated my account and after some time downgraded because I do not need an update

Sure, no problem! A refund is on its way.

Hello, I paid $ 5 for the server by mistake, but immediately returned to my free account. I do not use a paid account at all, just for free. You can return my 5 dollars, please.

Ok. I have sent the refund. It should appear on your statement in 5-10 days.

I updated my account and after some time downgraded because I do not need an update

No problem -- we've sent the refund. It should appear on your statement in 5-10 days, depending on how long your bank takes to process it.

I paid $5 for a subscription, but it wasn't as good as I hoped, so I downgraded again. Can I get a refund?

Sure, no problem! That's done now and should be back in your bank account within 5-10 days, depending on how long your bank takes to process it. We'd love to hear any feedback you have, BTW!

Can I get a refund? Today I paid $ 5 for the update, but, one hour later I downgraded.

sure, we will issue a refund on Monday. Thanks!

Ok. I have sent the refund. It should appear in your bank statement in 5-10 days.

refund is a very popular product these days

I have downgraded my account. I have not received any refund

If you pay me 10 dollars, then I’ll give back the 5 dollars

is Jupyter notebook useful? - as I see that you get this with the uprade

Yes, but instead of upgrading to use it on PythonAnywhere, you can instead use Google Colaboratory.

ok, I'll have a look -

how are your googlemap skills?

I have absolutely no experience with using Google Maps APIs

ok, no worries

just signed up to it, to try and embed maps etc onto my site

@Arnav29 You were refunded. It takes 5-10 working days to get to your account.

I updated my account at 9/29 and today downgraded because I do not need an update. Could you please return my $5? I'll update it again when I think if I really need it.

That's done for you, no problem.

Hi, I need my money back, because I couldn't install tensorflow in an environment and because of another problems, I already downgraded. the amount is US$ 5.25. Thanks, and waiting for your response.

ldbm, no problem, that's done. (It may take 5-10 working days to reappear on your account)

Also, could you tell us more about your tensorflow installation problems?

Hello good day, my Account auto renewed but I dont want to renew my subscription, is there anyway to get a refund, the amount is 5 US dollars

Sure, if you can confirm here, we will downgrade your account and refund your most recent payment

yes I would like to confirm I would like to downgrade my account thank you

It's done. It takes 5-10 working days to get to your account.

okay then thank you

Я хочу вернуть свои деньги, т.к не пользовался почти сервисом и он мне не очень понравился. И хотел бы отвязать свою карту от автоплатежа

OK. I have downgraded your account and refunded you payment.

Hello, I paid $ 5 for the server, but due to some errors that I was giving when deploying my application, I returned to my free account. Can you return my $ 5, please.

Sure, we have a 1 month no quibbles return policy. Have issued the refund and you should see it reflected on your in 5-10 days.

Hello, I paid $ 5 for the Hacker Plan. Now I downgraded to free plan. Could you return my $5, please?

Ok. I have refunded your payment. It should appear in your bank statement in 5-10 days.

Hey guys, I paid about $6 Dollars for a upgrade but I don't need it (Unfortunately I can't use the jupyter notebook on my work pc). I downgraded already it would be nice if you can refund the money, thanks :).

Ok. I have refunded your payment. It should appear in your bank statement in 5-10 days.

I updated my account and after some time downgraded because I do not need an update

OK -- I've sent the refund, and it should be back in your bank account within ten working days -- normally much sooner, but it depends on how fast your bank processes it.

Hello, I paid $ 5 for the Hacker Plan. but few hours later downgraded to free plan. Could you return my $5, please?

sure, we have refunded your payment.

I also would like a refund. I have downgraded my plan.

Sure -- it should be back in your bank account within ten working days; normally much sooner, but it depends on how fast your bank processes it.

Hello, I used the platform earlier, and wanted to deploy once again one thesis application. I bought a subscription for $ 5, but due to some problems with the libraries, I decided to lower my account status to free. I would like to return the money for the subscription.

OK -- I've sent the refund, and it should be back in your bank account within ten working days -- normally much sooner, but it depends on how fast your bank processes it.

hey the website didnt seem to work for me and i purchased my plan recently can you please issue a refund

I've sent the refund, and it should be back in your bank account in five to ten working days.

Today I updated my account and after few hours I downgraded Can I get my money back

Hi there, we did not manage to charge you before you downgraded.

I meant I downgraded I do not use a paid account at all Can return my 5 dollars, please:)

For your current account, you downgraded before we charged you. So we never charged/received your $5. If you are not talking about your current account, can you let us know which account you are talking about?

Hello, I've been charged and I just downgraded. Can I get a refund?

I am about to dump PA as an option. I have a paid account and cannot get the support I need. So I am losing an entire weekend. How is this possible? Do you only support big corporations? I am asking simple questions and can't get an answer. I WILL NOT UPGRADE because the systems says I am out of space when I am not!

Sorry to hear that. I answered you in the other thread.

Great efforts by pythonanywhere team, thanks a lot for such a great service

Thanks!

Hello. I have just downgraded from the Hacker plan. It would be nice if you could refund the money. Thanks!

Hello good day , my account was renewed today, but i dont want to renew my hosting subscription, is there anyway i can get a refund, its 5 dollars

If you go to the account page and click the red button to downgrade your account to a free one, then drop us a line at support@pythonanywhere.com, we can send you a refund.

okay thank you

We've received your email and done the refund.